Nothing much happened today

A lovely sunny day today with just a slight breeze. I took the disobedient dog down the track towards Hunda but the last couple of fields were full of sheep which she found very interesting so I decided that we would wander back and I will go down onto Hunda at a later date "sans dog". As she was behaving I let her off the lead for the last bit of the return journey and she didn't abscond so one gold star VG for the dog.

I got the baby tractor and pasture topper out and took the worst of the grass off the back garden. Now the little shrubs and saplings have a fighting chance of growing.
Fortunately the little ride on mower ran out of fuel when Pam was using it so I can't do any more mowing until we get some more petrol (Oh how sad, I am distraught).

Whenwe were down Kirkwall yesterday I noticed a poster advertising that Ivan Drever was playing at the Waterside in Finstown so I phoned up expecting it to be fully booked but was surprised to find that they still had places so I booked a couple for us and we are off there tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment