September

September 2011
 As I have got somewhat behind with the blog, I will now do a quick catch up.
Not much happened in September.
I got another second hand shed for free except for the transport costs.
The science festival was on and we went to a few of the talks ranging from stem cell research, archeology and renewables. I also went on a trip round the Orkney brewery, all in the interest of science of course.

As a treat to myself after being a bit ill recently I have booked myself in for keyboard lessons at The Reel.

Molly re-started her dog training classes and had an outdoor dog fun day and did very well on all the agility equipment.
Pam has started going swimming with a crowd of ladies from the village.

We couldn't find where the ducks were laying so I built a duck house and pen and we trapped them in so now we can find the eggs and when we let them out hopefully they will continue to lay in the same place.

No comments:

Post a Comment