Back to the old routine.

Monday 25th April 2011
Now we are back, I am back to what seems to be my main occupation at the moment, sorting chickens out.
First things first though. I had to pick up Molly from the kennels. It was great to get her back. willful and disobedient though she may be, I still like having her around. She was obviously pleased to see me even though she likes the kennels.
I suppose that it must seem a bit strange to a dog when it is put in kennels. Molly is used to us being around all the time and then all of a sudden she is taken somewhere else and we leave and do not come back. She must feel a bit deserted.

We spent the rest of the day trying to get back to normal and I got the eggs that we had fetched from down south into the incubator. In addition to the Light sussex, Silver-Grey Dorkings and Jersey Giants that we had, we have hatching eggs for Cochins, Andalusians and Maddy's 2 bantam eggs as well as the Black Orpington's that we fetched back with us.
We were already getting many more eggs than we could use but "Hey Ho" what the hell, we like them.

We found out that the reason that the shower in the bathroom was not finished was that Duncan did not think that we were back until the 28th.I would however still like to bet that it will not be finished by the 28th anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment