Now for a quiet time.

Sunday 2nd January 2011
Nearly a tragedy today. I ran out of cigarettes. No problem I thought. It is not a public holiday today so it will be like a normal sunday. WRONG.

I nipped down to the village shop but it was closed so I went to The Hope but all the shops were shut. Unfortunately this only left the dreaded Tesco's so I had to drive to Kirkwall. Still it was a nice day for a drive.

Monday was a do nothing day. I had a lie in but I should have known better. Every time I have a lie in I wake up feeling as if I have a hangover and this was no exception. I felt rough all day.

Molly excelled herself. Not only did she think about jumping out of the field when I was playing with her (She is confined to the field until she is no longer on heat) but she ate Pam's mobile phone.
Fortunately the phone was out of contract so I have ordered a new phone which will be free but I have had to agree to a new contract. The same price as we are paying now but the contract is for a further 18 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment