Snowed in!

Sunday 28th November 2010
There was more snow overnight so there was no chance of getting out in the car.
It was really calm with hardly any wind and not to cold, so when I went for a walk down to the beach with Molly, it was really pleasant. Nobody was about and there were no cars on the roads.
Sometimes there are 2 or 3 cars that pass us while we are walking down to the village so it was nice not to have to be listening and looking out for cars and dodging traffic.

As we were snowed in and couldn't do anything, Pam had me making merangues with some egg whites that she had left over from some baking. I got the Kenwood out and started to whisk them up when I smelt a burning small followed by a loud Pop. It is sods law that I have had no problems kneading loads of bread dough with it but a few bits of egg and it breaks.
I had a look inside and checked on the internet and it seems that it is probably just 2 capacitors (whatever they are) so I will have to take it to OTE who assure me that they can fix it.
No more bread until the snow stops then.

No comments:

Post a Comment