Lovely day but done nothing.

Wednesday 4th Aug
A lovely sunny day, the first really nice day this week.

Now for those of you who are not so sure as to how tolerant and forgiving I am, please take a look at the comment left by my dear wife on yesterdays blog.
After all that, I still allow her to share the same house. I know you will all be amazed by my ability to put up with such a ranting harpy but we will gloss over my astounding patience and other virtues as modesty forbids me dwelling on them.

We were going to go on a guided tour of the archeological dig at the Ness of Brodgar but we were to late so we went up to Birsay but Harry had fallen to sleep by the time we got there so we went back to Kirkwall to Tesco's and Shearers to do some shopping, OH JOY!!

Still we are now going to try to get to the Ness of Brodgar on time tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment