Back home again

Friday 8th October 2010
Well maybe the prayers or whatever worked.
I returned from Aberdeen today. Pam had her Op on Monday and though there were complications, all went well and she is due home next Monday.

I picked Molly up from the kennels where she has had the lady who owns the kennels eating out of her hand so to speak although it did seem to be the other way round as she was getting loads of tit bits.




When I got home the builders were here and Duncan and his dad were on the roof doing the tiling.
The extension is beginning to look like part of the house instead of a shed (Shame).

The blockwork is up for the walls and is cemented over, the velux windows are in the roof and most of the roof is tiled.

It took me about 30 minutes to actually get into the house as Jock was here and Molly was going demented so I had to take them both for a play in the field first but I suppose that she is entitled to a bit of a play after being in the kennels for a few days even if she does seem to have been spoiled in the kennels.

No comments:

Post a Comment