Domesticity

Saturday 9th October 2010
After taking Molly for a walk down to the village to tire her out (It did not work), I thought that I had better get some of the domestic chores done before Pam returns.
After looking at my instuctions I decided that doing some washing was possible so I sucessfully got a load done (Is there no end to my talents). There was one minor problem. When I hung the washing out on the line, the line was covered in cement dust from the rendering on the extension and so all the washing had a nice grey stripe across it. I blame Pam for this as her instructions said nothing about wiping the washing line down. Anyway perhaps she will not notice or maybe all the dust will fall off.

On Sunday I was surprised on my return from dog walking to see Duncan and Hamish on the roof doing some tiling. Duncan said that it was because he could charge double time for sundays but I think that it is because he knows Pam is back tomorrow and he is scared.

I did lots of domestic things like vacuuming, washing, making bread etc so that it is not to bad when Pam gets back. (See I am scared of Pam also).

Pam is chomping at the bit to get out of hospital and I have told Molly that she is not to jump up at her but we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment