Pam's return

Monday 11th October 2010
Molly and I were uip early so that we could tidy round before I had to collect Pam. Unfortunately Molly's efforts did not seem to be aimed at making the place look any more tidy but we eventually managed then I shot off to the airport.

Pam was the last one off the aircraft as she had to wait until all the other passengers had disembarked and then one of the staff pushed her to the terminal in a wheelchair. I am sure that she will not have liked the indignity of being pushed in a wheelchair as she is to independent for her own good so I took a photo.


It was lovely to have her back and she was equally pleased to be back.
At home she slightly overdid it and made herself knackered (no surprise there then)

On Tuesday afternoon the phone went off, probably as a protest at being over used since Pam returned. I checked with the builders who swore blind that they had not pulled at the wires. I phoned Sky and they said that they would get back to us within 72 hours but on Wednesday morning BT came to check it out so 10 out of 10 for BT.
The problem was of course that a wire had been pulled out just where the builders had been working but they said that it was not them so it was obviously just a coincidence and the wire had fallen out all by itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment