Pam leaves me.

Saturday 2nd October 2010
Up early this morningg to go to the airport as Pam is going to the hospital in Aberdeen today prior to having her Op on Monday.
I am going down on Monday as we can't get Molly into kennels before then.

Even so I have been left enough food to feed an army, all with full cooking instructions. I have 4 A4 pages of instructions ranging from where everything is, to how to work the cooker, dishwasher, washing machine and drier. I even got a note telling me that the washing machine was in the kitchen and the drier was in the bathroom. Just because I made a simple mistake a couple of times.

I have also got a list of instructions for Duncan the builder. The main instruction seems to be that he is not to do anything that I tell him to do.

Sunday just seems to be a dog day. Took the dog for a walk and did a bit of training with her. She is not doing bad.

After two goes I finally found the kennels that she is going into tomorrow. I thought that I had better not leave it till the morning as I have not got much time spare after dropping her off before I have to be at the airport so I do not need to get lost.


I do feed and water Molly properly but why is it that she seems to think that this is the best place to drink from. She always has a bowl of fresh water but it is not good enough. If she ever finds the bathroom door open she is in there.

Last blog entry for a few days as I am off to Aberdeen to see Pam tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment